Wednesday, September 22, 2010

90 Day "Challenge!"

I am starting a 90 day "Challenge!" to assist me in getting some projects done for Christmas. I thought I'd extend it to other quilters that need a little 'push' during this time of year. I find each year I always plan to much stuff then run out of steam to get them done, but maybe this year with everybody's help I will get done what I'd like to get done. So start thinking about what you would like to get accomplished (or what you already have on your list) and then get on over to My Quilting Buddies and read the rules and sign up under the 90 Day "Challenge!". You must be a registered members of MQB no later than Saturday October 25th, 2010 to be eligible for the prizes associated with this "Challenge!", so get on over there and sign up now!

No comments:

Post a Comment